Friday, October 30, 2009

Weddings: Halloween Wedding

I recently received a call from a local magazine who was doing a story on wacky weddings. They wanted me to dish the dirt on all my wacky weddings. I was quite disappointed that I couldn't make any additions to their story. I have never had a couple with a themed wedding or anything wacky enough to speak of. How boring am I?! Calling all wacky wedding couples - I know you are out there...this is your invitation to give me a call!

Speaking of wacky, Halloween Weddings can be wacky, but they can also be romantic and chic. Here is some inspiration for a chic Halloween themed wedding...

{Clockwise from top left: Invitation available on Etsy; Candy Corn martini from Food Network; Halloween Dessert Buffet ; Adorable bat place cards from Martha Stewart; Custom stamps available at Zazzle; Photo from The Knot; Chandelier; Boo; Orange Tulips and Calla Lilies; Mask; and my personal favorite in the middle - a gorgeous black gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment